Thursday, September 22, 2016

INSPIRING SHORT TIPS

I FOUND THIS INSPIRING AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.

Gone are those days when I would write about two pages of a post trying to get a few points across to my readers and then I would end up burning them out.
Sometimes we've got to keep it short.

Now I would just go straight to the point without any extra talks.

THINGS TO PONDER ON

1. Popcorns are normally fried in the same pot, in the same oil, at the same time and under the same heat conditions, But do they all pop at the same time?

2. When flood comes, fish eat ants and When flood recedes, ants eat fish, Only time matters.

3. To make soap, oil is required and to clean oil, soap is required. This  is the irony of life.

Always be patient in taking actions and drawing conclusions.

In life, there are 4 things that you cannot recover…

1. The Cake… after it's eaten!  (no pun intended).

2. The Word... after it’s spoken!

3. The Occasion... after it's lost!

4. The Time… after it’s spent!

Let's all be careful and watch our ATTITUDE ALWAYS.

"The Best apology is a changed Behaviour"

Visit My Blog for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate you for taking your time here . Do leave a fingerprint of your presence by comments, it would mean a lot.
Thank you once again!