Tuesday, September 27, 2016

THE WOMAN SHE WANTS TO BE FOR HER MAN

So many things I hope to be for My future Man but in the dim background of my precious heart, I know I can't  be a perfect woman for my man.
Perfect women just don't exist .

When I think of what actually qualifies a lady to be the perfect wife/partner, I wonder if there is a standard because perfect women just don't exist.
Somehow I know every good woman is special in her own way...
I also know that every woman prays to marry a great guy...

Well, I want to be the great lady he would meet still having in mind that Perfect Women don't exist.

I WANT TO :
Be my husband's first fan and best friend.

Make his house a haven.

Be his Queen and girlfriend.

Be his babies' momma and just me alone.

Hold his strong hands at dawn and  dusk when we commune with God.

Hug him in his struggles and tell him I have his back.

Respect Him and feed his male ego.

Take care of him and make his life amazing.

His friends to envy Him and see me through him.

Finally, I don't long for an already made man.
Yes because Perfect Men don't exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate you for taking your time here . Do leave a fingerprint of your presence by comments, it would mean a lot.
Thank you once again!