Wednesday, September 28, 2016

LETS LAUGH... OO1

*I was invited to this indoor wedding at the weekend. When I reached the Venue (hotel), I found two doors written:
1. Bride relatives
2. Groom relatives
"Hmmmm interesting" I said to myself as I entered the door marked Groom relatives
and found two more doors written:
1. Ladies
2. Men
I started laughing for no reason then entered the mens door and found two doors written;
1. People with gifts
2. People without gifts.
I entered the second door ( people without gifts )
and found myself outside of the hotel.
#WARNING# Don't smile, Laugh instead !!!

* A group of Nigerian husbands gathered at a conference on, "How to keep a loving relationship with your wife".

The speaker asked,

"How many of you love your wife?"

All the men raised their hands.

Then they were asked,

"When was the last time you told your wife you loved her?"
Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.

The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their wife:

"I love you, sweetheart".

Then, the men were asked to exchange phones, so each of them can read the other wife's response to the love message..

Here are some of the replies from 10 of them:

1. Have you impregnated someone again.

2. That was then, not now.

3. You wan borrow money abi?

4. What did you do again? I won’t forgive you this time!

5. Meaning?

6. Is that a new song?

7. Am I dreaming!

8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today!

9. You this man! I asked you to stop drinking!

10. Who is this please?

#WARNING# Don't smile, Laugh instead !!!



* TEACHER - I returned from work, opened my door and saw 50 million naira on my bed. "Assuming you were in my shoes, what will you do?"  asks the teacher.

Waky : I will bite your toes until you faint. I will then come out from your shoes and take all the money!

TEACHER: Fool! You can't literally be inside my shoes. *It's a figure of speech.*

Waky : You can't literally open your door and see 50 million naira on your bed in this eonomy? Who will keep it there?
That's a figure of impossible speech!

#copied&edited#

Read more, Find more?

2 comments:

We really appreciate you for taking your time here . Do leave a fingerprint of your presence by comments, it would mean a lot.
Thank you once again!